Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how do i patent an idea good a perception you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your InventHelp Patent Referral Services they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for new product ideas the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as it can.